Yes, we are compliant with PCI DSS standards (https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/security_standards/index.php), meaning we do not store sensitive payment information in our systems. In order to process your online payments we use a fully certified payments gateway which encrypts all data transmitted to and from our website.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to pay to use the site?
- How can I upgrade my account/become a premium member?
- Which payment methods can I use?
- Is my payment secure?
- Is my membership a monthly payment?
- Did you experience issues while trying to purchase a membership?
- I can't pay/ Card gets rejected
- Paid but didn't get premium (Neteller/ApplePay/GooglePay)